Good Morning St. Patrick families,
Thank you to everyone who sent in your Spirit Day pictures and Invention pictures and videos yesterday. It's so much fun to see the kids staying connected while we are apart. I know it can be burdensome to add on anything extra, though, so please don't ever feel overwhelmed or as if this is an obligation. Virtual Spirit Week is only for fun....so if it isn't fun for you, please don't feel like you have to do it!
Important Information for This Week:
* Today is Virtual Spirit Day #2: Pajamas Day! Send in your pictures of Virtual Learning in your PJ's. I will post an activity for you to try today at noon!
* You can find the Learning Portal here: www.smore.com/4cj58
* View the Morning Message for Today here: youtu.be/-xzlKcbWtf8
* Thursday - 5th Grade Virtual Lunch at 11:30am. I will email you a private link Thursday morning!
* Friday - 4th Grade Virtual Lunch at 11:30am. I will email you a private link Friday morning.
* You will find PE, Music, Art, and Counseling class resources on the Learning Portal (scroll all the way down). I encourage you to have your child join these classes and try out some of the fun filled activities these teachers have worked hard to put together for you!
Have a great day!
St. Patrick School