Check out what's happening at St. Patrick School this week by clicking the link below for my newsletter this week!
It's Twin Day today! Our students dressed like Twins and learned about vocations today. Some students had a chance to Zoom with Sister Judy to learn more about life as a nun and some classes had a chance to Zoom with Deacon Jim to learn about being a deacon. We are blessed to have so many wonderful people who are willing to share with us -- even if it's on a screen!
Believe it or not, it's time to start thinking about Kindergarten for the fall of 2021! St. Patrick School has one of the most hands on, individualized kindergarten programs you will find. Better yet, we cap our kindergarten class size at 15 to ensure our students receive the one on one attention they deserve!
Next week, we will host 2 Virtual Events where you can meet our kindergarten teacher, learn about our kindergarten program, and ask any questions you may have.
Tuesday, February 9 @ 6:30 pm
Thursday, February 11 @ 12:30pm
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know which event you'd like to attend, and I will send you a link to join us on this day! Check out the flyer below to learn more!
On day 3 of CSW 2021, we celebrated all of the reasons we love our school! We started our day with an all school mass with a wonderful homily by Father Matthew about his own Catholic School experiences as a child and young adult. Then, we asked our students to tell us all the reasons they love St. Patrick School!
We kicked off CSW 2021 on Monday with "Comfy Clothes Day" and celebrating our families with Chipotle Night! Check the slideshow below to see how "comfy" we were as we headed into this fun filled week!
This year, we have been blessed to be learning in person while so many schools around us are using a hybrid or virtual learning model, so when we hit 100 days, it was time to celebrate!
Check out the slideshow below to see how our students celebrated 100 Days!
We are blessed with an amazing art teacher at St. Patrick School! Mrs. Haywood inspires and challenges our students to create some beautiful designs. Check out the video below for just a handful of the inspirational work from our students' portfolios.
It's Wednesday of Virtual Learning which means it's time for Faith Talks with Father Matthew!
Good Morning St. Patrick Families!
Have you noticed that there is a unusual amount of laundry at your house for people who don't really go anywhere? Or is that just me? I just feel like....who is wearing all of these clothes? Maybe that's just what's happening at my house. :)
Important Info for Today:
* Check out today's Morning Message here: April 21
* You can find the Learning Portal here: Learning Portal
* There is a Middle School Virtual Lunch today at 11:30. I will send you a separate link.
* Does your family want to become Angels in Action? Angels in Action will be partnered with some of our St. Patrick senior citizens, and you can send them a nice card, give them a call, or find another way to check in with them. If you'd like to be connected with someone, please click here: Angels in Action
Have a great day!
Good Morning St. Patrick Families!
We are ready for another great week of Virtual Learning! :)
Important Information for Today:
* Today we will have a LIVE Morning Message! You will receive a separate email with information to access this.
* You can access the learning portal here: Learning Portal
* Check the Learning Portal for information on our Virtual Talent Show!
* Check the Learning Portal for information on how your family can be Angels in Action!
I hope you have a great day!
St. Patrick School